- Submissions to the Richmond Register
Letters to the editor policy
• Letters must be no more than 300 words. We reserve the right to edit all letters for brevity, content and clarity.
• Letters must be original, not copies or form letters.
• Published writers may only submit letters once in a 30-day period.
• Letters must provide essential information: Full name, street address and daytime and evening telephone numbers. (Phone numbers will be used for verification only.)
• Send letters to:
Mail: Editor, Richmond Register
380 Big Hill Ave.
Richmond, KY 40475
Fax: (859) 623-7408
Submitting engagement, wedding, anniversary or birth announcements
Engagements, weddings, anniversaries and birth announcements may be submitted to the Richmond Register for publication for a fee of $25. The fee covers costs of running one picture and up to 200 words of text.
Announcements print on Sunday in the Community section and must be received by the previous Monday in order to guarantee publication.
Announcements may be submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to 380 Big Hill Ave., Richmond, Ky. 40475. They also may be dropped off at our office.
Payment can be made by cash, check or credit card. We also accept credit card payments over the phone.
- Letters to the editor The Richmond Register encourages letters to the editor.
- News releases and obituaries News releases from local organizations and businesses are an important part of your community newspaper.
- Community announcements Engagements, weddings, anniversaries and birth announcements may be submitted to the Richmond Register for publication for a fee of $25.
- Letters to the editor policy