Register staff report
• Berea community Thanksgiving service, 7 p.m., Berea United Methodist Church. The Rev. Rachel Small Stokes, associate pastor of Union Church will speak.
• EKU Orchestra concert, 8 p.m., EKU Center for the Arts.
• Home Meals Delivery board meeting, noon, EKU Baptist Campus Ministry on University Drive.
• Fibro Coffee Chat, 11 a.m., Hasting’s in Richmond Centre. For details, call Sandy, 859-228-0163.
• Richmond community Thanksgiving service, noon, White Oak Pond Church, Barnes Mill Road at Goggins Lane (behind Meijer). Lunch served at 12:30 p.m.
• Paint Lick Community Arts Center 4 p.m. – 6 p.m.
• One-time-workshop. Instructor: Joseph Cross, Berea College theatre and music major. Joseph will teach students the art of paper folding, Origami. Two ready-to-hang Christmas tree ornaments will be made — a crane and a dove. Materials are provided. The fee is $10. Call the center at 859-925-2741, to enroll.
• Kirksville community Thanksgiving service, 6:30 p.m., Kirksville Community Center. Area churches will join for the potluck of appetizers and desserts, festive singing, and fellowship. The 100th anniversary of Kirksville High School will be commemorated.
• Thanksgiving dinner, noon, Rosedale Baptist Church, 411 Westover Ave., Richmond. Call 623-1771 for details about rides to Rosedale or for meal delivery for those age 60 and older.
• Thursday free-lunch ministry of St. Paul AME Church, 437 Francis St., Richmond, will serve Thanksgiving dinner from noon to 2:30 p.m.
• Contra Dance with caller Frank Buschelmann and band Berea Cast-Offs 8-11 p.m. (Beginner lesson 7:30-8 p.m.)
• Russell Acton Folk Center, 212 Jefferson St., Berea, KY. $7.00 adults; $4.00 students and seniors. Call 985-5501 or visit http://www.folkcircle.org /contra/ or BereaContra Dance@gmail.com for details.
• Hot Women and Health: Information for pre-menopausal women and beyond. Healthy Skin is Beautiful Skin, 11:45 a.m., Madison County Cooperative Extension Center. Lunch will be provided to everyone who registers by November 21, call 623-4072 to register.
• EKU Faculty Brass Quintet, 8 p.m., Gifford Theatre of the Campbell Building.
• Michael Bolton concert, 8 p.m., EKU Center for the Arts. For tickets, visit www.ekucenter.com or call 622-7469.
• Medicare 2013 Part C (health) and Part D (drug) plan comparisons and enrollment at Richmond Senior Citizens Center, 1215 W. Main St., 2 to 4 p.m. Individuals should bring a printed list of their medications, including dosage.
• Richmond Human Rights Commission, 6 p.m., City Hall, 239 W. Main St.
• EKU Trombone Ensemble concert, 6 p.m., Gifford Theatre of the Campbell Building.
• Madison Winds concert, 8 p.m., Gifford Theatre of the EKU Campbell Building.