MADISON COUNTY —
• Berea Arts Council arts day camps for children, 9 a.m.-1:30 p.m., Berea College Knapp Hall. For details, or to register, call 985-9317.
• Berea Festival of Learnshops. For details, call 986-2540 or visit www.berea.com
• Kit Carson Elementary SBDM Council, 6 p.m., in school’s library.
• Opening reception for Pat Banks and Richard “Dick” Deane art exhibit, 6 p.m., Richmond Area Arts Center, 399 W. Water St., Richmond.
• Richmond City Commission, 6 p.m., City Hall, 239 W. Main St. Work session normally scheduled for 4:30 p.m. has been cancelled.
• Madison County School Board, 6 p.m., Madison Central High School auditorium (gymnasium entrance).
• Hwy. 330 Band, classic rock, 7 p.m., free outdoor concert in Irvine-McDowell Park.
• Richmond Utilities Board, 8:30 a.m., 300 Hallie Irvine St.
• Bereans for Fairness, 6:30 p.m., community room of Madison County Public Library, 319 Chestnut St., Berea.
• Madison County Health Department clinics in Richmond and Berea closed today for annual staff training.
• Madison County Fair. For details, visit www.themadisoncountyfair.com
• The Madison County Volunteer Organizations Active in Disasters meeting, 6 p.m., Madison County Extension Office, 230 Duncannon Lane, room 1 New Building.
• Third Wheel, southern rock and country band, 7 p.m. free outdoor concert at Richmond Centre fountain.
• “Please Don’t Litter, free musical performance,” 7 p.m., Russel Acton Folk Center.
• Dog Days of Summer Doggie Wash, 10 a.m.-2 p.m., Irvine McDowell Park, Lancaster Ave., $15 small dogs, $20 large dogs, includes wash, rub, nail trim, ear cleaning, bandanna and pet photo. Proceeds benefiting the Humane Society, A.L.L. of Madison County.
• Contra Dance, 8-11 p.m., Russell Acton Folk Center, 212 Jefferson St., Berea; $7 for adults and $4 for students and seniors. Beginner lesson from 7:30-8 p.m. For details, call 985-5501.
• Madison County Health Department Medical Reserve Corps meeting, 5 to 6:30 p.m., Morning Pointe Assisted Living Community, 1400 Gibson Bay Drive. Dinner will be served. MRC members should RSVP via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Carryin' On, country covers and originals, 7 p.m., free outdoor concert in Irvine-McDowell Park.