Register staff report
• Motion Mondays at Silver Creek Elementary for 3rd -5th grades, 2:15–3:15 p.m. Free after-school activity. Call Berea Parks & Recreation for details, 986-9402.
• Take Back Your Temple free weight loss support group, Fitness, Friends and Fun, 501 Mt. Vernon Road, Berea, 5:30-6 p.m. Limit of 20 per class. For details, call 985-2584.
• Madison Fiscal Court, 9:30 a.m., county courthouse, 101 W. Main St., Richmond.
• Richmond City Commission, 4:30 p.m. work session; 6 p.m. regular session; City Hall, 239 W. Main St.
• New Voter Workshop, 11 a.m.-1 p.m., Walnut Hall of EKU Keen Johnson Building. Free and open to the public, event is geared to college students and high school seniors. Lunch included. Because space is limited, reservations are required. Anyone planning to attend or bring a group should contact Gershtenson at email@example.com.
• GOP Ladies lunch meeting, 12:30 p.m., Central Bank, Main Street. Call President Tabitha Evans at 985-9942 for details.
• Madison County School Board budget meeting, 6 p.m., Madison Central High School in Douglas House Lecture Hall (gymnasium entrance), 705 N. Second St., Richmond.
• Special needs talent show, 6 p.m. Russel Acton Folk Center, Jefferson Street, Berea. Individuals with special needs, all ability levels, invited to show off their best tricks and talents. For details, call Berea Parks and Recreation, 986-9402.
“Family Fitness Day” 1 p.m. - 3 p.m. at Berea City Park Shelter; variety of family activities & community booths! Call Berea Parks & Recreation 986-9402
• Gibson potluck, 3 to 6 p.m., Berea Senior Citizens Building (behind folk center on Jefferson Street). All Gibson employees and retirees welcome, bring a dish. Clean up will be 6 to 7 p.m. For more information, contact Yvnonne Payne at 986-8960 or Judy Rose at 986-7221.